Friday, December 14, 2018
My legendary (leg and dairy?) Xmas mix is playing on Friday night's radio show. Feel free to follow it on Spotify if you like it, childrens.
Also, I need your help for next week's radio show. I'm taking submissions for your favorite music of 2018 (either discovered or released in 2018). Please email me your selections to be a guest DJ on Mixtress Radio on the Solstice!!
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Saturday, November 24, 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Sunday, November 11, 2018
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Saturday, October 20, 2018
TRIGGER WARNING: This episode of Buffy (and thus this episode of the podcast) contains discussions of domestic abuse.
What's This Bitch Talking About? Beauty & The Beasts, episode 4 of season 3.
Mixtress Rae is watching every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer exactly 20 years after its original airdate in the U.S.
Mixtress Rae’s “Radio Sunnydale” playlist featuring the best songs from Buffy in order of appearance on the show: http://spoti.fi/2oKN456
*paypal: paypal.me/mixtressrae ($3 for a 3-card/3-song tarot reading, $9 for 3-card/3-song tarot reading with interpretation)
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Yesterday I celebrated wearing corsets for a year. I wore them every day to work (all stealthy-like, under my clothing) to help alleviate anxiety for about six months. I ended up taking the summer off from corsetting because of the heat generated by a structured undergarment under my clothing. I still experience anxiety nearly every day at work, due to my extreme sensitivity to bright LED lights, open spaces, and echo-y architecture. I am currently on vacation from work. I am starting to think I might need to resume stealthing my corsets to work again when I go back, at least to see if they help with my anxiety to the same extent that they did when I started a year ago. Above is just a little corset collection video showcasing the five corsets I've acquired (and kept!) in the last year.
I neglected to mention their names in the video, so I will list them here. I name all my corsets after characters in the Buffyverse.
1) Drusilla is the MysticCity Corsets MCC-19. She is the first corset I ever purchased and I love her alot. She's black satin and corsetry mesh.
2) Cordelia is the Timeless Trends Gemini Straight Rib corset in "Just Like Heaven" rose pattern fabric. She was made special for me in this fabric and she helps me with cramps during my period.
3) Faith is the Isabella Corsetry Petite Josephine corset in black satin. She is my most comfortable everyday corset. At work, I am most likely to be stealthing this corset as I can easily wear her for 8-10 hours at a time.
4) Spike is the Restyle corset in black sport mesh. She's my most UNcomfortable corset, but she looks pretty, so I keep her around. Hence the name. ;)
5) Harmony is the MysticCity Corsets MCC-63 in galaxy satin fabric. She is my newest corset with an extreme reduction. I will probably only wear her for costuming/going out purposes.
Saturday, October 13, 2018
I'm sorry, that's all I can say here. If you'd like to here the squeeing extrapolated over the course of two hours, listen below.