Sunday, April 23, 2017

What's This Bitch Talking About? ep 30 and How I Met Buffy the Vampire Slayer




There wasn't an episode of Buffy 20 years ago this week, so I recorded a little ramble session about how I came to know the show. I feel like I grew up with Buffy (the character) because she's just two years older than me. Anyway, if ya wanna hear me talk about THAT for 45 minutes, listen to the podcast. :D

Next week: "I Robot, You Jane"!! We get to meet Jenny Calendar and get that infamous quote from Giles about book-smelling. Can't wait!



"What's This Bitch Talking About?" this week:

*more library ramblings....like a LOT of really specific library ramblings
*I went back to my ex...the iPod Classic
*Featured Pop Culture: Fiercely You by Jackie Huba
*celebrating 20 years of Delerium's best album imho "Karma"

What's This Bitch Talking About? is the podcast version of Mixtress Radio (airs every Friday from 7-11pm CST on mixtressrae.com) Most of the songs mentioned are contained in the Sestra Playlist, link above.
*website: mixtressrae.com
*social medias: mixtressrae
*email: mixtressradio@gmail.com
*paypal: paypal.me/mixtressrae ($5 for a personal message, $10 for a business message)

Followers