Sunday, February 5, 2017

What's This Bitch Talking About? ep 20



Sestra Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtressrae/playlist/2Ays2rBh6wn8m8Mh9Cepkv

*Movies reviewed: Kill Bill Vol 1 and Lilo & Stitch

*Guest appearances: my Michael, my brother Sagan, and Stitch (plus a tiny cameo appearance by my mom)

*other topics discussed: psychological turmoil (of the ordinary kind), The Cure, and library gossip

*music played on the Sestra Playlist (link above): DANCE!, stuff from "Kill Bill" soundtrack, some new stuff, and.....The Cure!!! Specifically, I'm playing my top five Cure A-sides and top five Cure B-sides.

-----------------------------------

What's This Bitch Talking About? is the podcast version of Mixtress Radio (airs every Friday from 7-11pm CST on mixtressrae.com) Most of the songs mentioned are contained in the Sestra Playlist, link above.

Followers