Sunday, March 12, 2017

What's This Bitch Talking About? ep 24



Sestra Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtressrae/playlist/0lpItCs57jjLneGalojOvc

The time has FINALLY come for me to start my Buffy project I conceived around two years ago. March 10, 2017 marks the 20 year anniversary of the airing of the first and second episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am watching each episode exactly 20 years after it originally aired. This will be a project that takes me 7 years to complete. I. am. so. excited!!!!!!!!
There's that RING! If anyone ever finds a ring like that,
let me know IMMEDIATELY. Thankyou.

The podcast will largely comprise of a recap of the first two episodes of Buffy entitled "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "The Harvest". I will also be outlining my current adventures in root canals and  listening to vaporwave pretty much constantly in the last couple of weeks.

My 2011 recap of "Welcome to the Hellmouth": http://mixtressrae.blogspot.com/2011/03/welcome-to-hellmouth.html

My 2011 recap of "The Harvest": http://mixtressrae.blogspot.com/2011/03/harvest.html

------------------------------------

What's This Bitch Talking About? is the podcast version of Mixtress Radio (airs every Friday from 7-11pm CST on mixtressrae.com) Most of the songs mentioned are contained in the Sestra Playlist, link above.

*website: mixtressrae.com
*social medias: mixtressrae
*email: mixtressradio@gmail.com
*paypal: paypal.me/mixtressrae ($5 for a personal message, $10 for a business message)

Followers