Sunday, March 19, 2017

What's This Bitch Talking About? ep 25 and Buffy: The Witch



Sestra Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtressrae/playlist/74xYZMGVZs7nWJGL1dHVUL

This episode I talk about my renewed lease on life, Marissa Meyer's "Heartless", the movie Contact, Buffy, and other stuff! Also, I do my first ASMR segment on the podcast!! Let me know if you'd like to hear more of these!

What's This Bitch Talking About? is the podcast version of Mixtress Radio (airs every Friday from 7-11pm CST on mixtressrae.com) Most of the songs mentioned are contained in the Sestra Playlist, link above.

*website: mixtressrae.com
*social medias: mixtressrae
*email: mixtressradio@gmail.com
*paypal: paypal.me/mixtressrae ($5 for a personal message, $10 for a business message)



^^^Above is the supplemental Buffy episode of "What's This Bitch Talking About?" podcast recapping/philosophizing the third episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer entitled "The Witch".



Followers