Thursday, July 16, 2009

Courtesy of the City of Joplin.

I've worked for my fair city for almost 5 years now. One of the benefits of working at the Joplin Public Library is that I am constantly spoiled. I get paid well, I get vacations and personal time, they work with my school schedule without complaint, and there are events ALL the time organized by library goddesses such as Breana Sullivan that bring bountiful foodstuffs to the breakroom and into my mouth. One of the recent events is Summer Reading Program. Along with all the programs for kids, teens, and adults, there are also prizes, and fortunately, staff at the JPL are eligible for some of these prizes. Last week I won a gift card to Moe's. The following is Michael and I's consumption of soft tacos ("The Other Lewinsky" with tofu if you're curious) courtesy of the City of Joplin. I love my job!!




Followers