Monday, May 21, 2012

Million Dollar Man.



This is an experiment.  Above you will find a mix that I made a few days ago called "Million Dollar Man".  It is all songs from 2011 and 2012, mostly female artists I'm obsessed with right now.

I've been searching for ways to embed an entire playlist into my zineblog.  Youtube seems to be the easiest option.  I wasn't able to do it with mixpod (because none of their links seem to work) or soundcloud (because the music isn't made by me).  Let me know if this works for you.  Most of these aren't music videos, just sound, so theoretically you can press play and listen to the thing without watching.  Give me feedback, especially if you know of a more elegant solution to embedding a mix than Youtube.  Another option if you have Spotify would be to look up milliondollarman playlist on my Spotify, and you can listen to it there in its entirety.  I wish I could do this more gracefully...perhaps I will figure it out soon.

Here's the original tracklist (two of the songs weren't available in Youtube--they're the ones in a different color).


Move // The Wolf And The Wolverine
No Light, No Light (remix) // Florence + the Machine
Look At These Hoes // Santigold
Million Dollar Man // Lana Del Rey
Circumambient // Grimes
Never Say Die // Sleigh Bells
Wasted Away // Dum Dum Girls
Disparate Youth // Santigold
Summertime Sadness // Lana Del Rey
Nightmusic (feat. Majical Clouds) // Grimes
Comeback Kid // Sleigh Bells
Immigrant Song // Karen O, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross
Freak Like Me  // Santigold
Video Games // Lana Del Rey
Symphonia IX (My Wait Is U) // Grimes
Crush // Sleigh Bells
Always Looking // Dum Dum Girls
Pirate In the Water // Santigold
Born to Die // Lana Del Rey
Infinite Love Without Fulfilment // Grimes
Demons // Sleigh Bells
Hardest Of Hearts // Florence + The Machine

Followers