Friday, May 25, 2012

Naturespace.

I've mentioned before that I very much enjoy not only immersing myself in nature, but also recording it from time to time.  At some point I'd like to get more hightech recording equipment in order to get some really good recordings, but for now I just use the voicememo app on my iPhone to record flora and fauna.  Below is my first ever video uploaded to YouTube of Vero Beach this last March.  Forgive the cheesy electronic music.  The wind on the actual sound of this video was loud, so I chose one of the rights-free YouTube music options in lieu of silence and this was one of the only tolerable ones available.

  And below this text is a playlist I've made on SoundCloud of all of my naturesounds I've deemed worthy enough to keep.  They're, again, by no means awesome, but they're fun for me to record and can be fun to practice some deep-breathing to...

Followers